Those of you who know me well (or have seen this feature) know I have a thing for jewelry and accessories.
While I love clothes as much as anyone, a big part of my personal style revolves around incorporating unique jewelry and accessories that have a story to them.
That’s why I’ve been obsessed with MoaZen Jewelry since this summer (remember the earrings from yesterday’s post?) and am excited to share this giveaway with you today!
MoaZen Jewelry & Accessories is a socially responsible brand rooted in community.
Twin sister founders Faith and Hope created the line to educate and inspire — while tickling your taste for beauty — through culture and community.
They aim to encourage people to discover the beauty that exists in cultures outside of their own by designing pieces inspired by certain countries or regions of the world.
“Our brand is a physical manifestation of our most intimate values and passions,” the sisters say. “The accessories we design are not only for the fashion-forward personality; but for the intellectual, change-maker, optimist and leader who recognizes the value of all the world’s cultures.”
Between knowing this about a line and seeing the interesting, one-of-a-kind pieces the sisters create, I get inspired not only to think about what I can bring to the universe, but also to support those are bringing beauty and good to all of us.
Speaking of bringing good to all of us, Faith and Hope bring this giveaway of a handcrafted leather, brass, silk cord, tiger eye, calcite and wood piece (valued at $39) to you today!
It’s your first peek at designs in the forthcoming “Uptown Chic” collection which launches next month.
Ready to enter for a chance to win it? Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Find something you absolutely love and need now from Moazen Jewelry & Accessories?
Use code “KIMLOC” to save 15% off sitewide until 9/26/14!
Giveaway begins Friday, September 19, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, September 26, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of Canada, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, September 19, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, September 26, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.