kimberlyloc.com® guides you through the growing world of green beauty by providing honest and thorough product reviews.
the body oil
Founded in 2010 by Kansas City beauty blogger Kim Wallace, kimberlyloc.com features natural beauty product reviews and glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict.
Kim is a freelance journalist and blogger who writes about natural beauty and skincare and founded the Naturally Beautiful blog, a green beauty blog, on the former Natural Home magazine (now Mother Earth Living) website in June 2008.
She has also contributed beauty editorial to Organic Spa magazine and Her Kansas City magazine and has served as an expert green beauty source for various Kansas City media outlets, including KCTV5’s “Better Kansas City” show and Simply KC magazine.
A Kansas City-area resident, Kim is a bona fide media junkie with a full-time career in digital content strategy and content marketing.
- The Pitch (January 2014)
- 435 Magazine (May 2014)
- Mother Earth Living (December 2015)
- Glamour (December 2016)
Websites / Blogs
- DahliaLynn Lane (September 2012)
- Bottega Blog by La Bella Figura Beauty (December 2012)
- Redefined Mom (July 2013)
- Redefined Mom (August 2013)
- EcoDivaBeauty (August 2013)
- The Neon Blonde (August 2013)
- No More Dirty Looks (September 2013)
- Nature’s Garden (December 2013)
- DreamInGreenGirl (January 2014)
- The Flavorful Life (June 2014)
- Brit + Co (August 2014)
- Organic Beauty Talk (October 2014)
- Zillow Blog (May 2015)
- Purified Cotton Blog (August 2015)
- Prim & Propah (September 2015)
- Thank Your Skin (November 2015)
- StyleCaster (February 2016)
- Ni Hao New York (June 2016)
- Indoor Outdoor Lifestyle (August 2016)
- BBC Newsbeat (August 2016)
- The Good Trade (October 2016)
- Eleventh Beauty (October 2016)
- Ko & Humble Blog (December 2016)
- Garcon’s World (December 2016)
- Odacite (January 2017)
Fresh Finds: Fashion Statement (Natural Home magazine, September/October 2008)
With Liberty and Environmental Justice for All: An Interview with Majora Carter (Natural Home magazine, May/June 2009)
“Serendipitous & Sustainable: A Virgin Island Home Saves Water” (Natural Home magazine, January/February 2010)
“Biodynamic Farming Revives DeLoach Vineyards in California’s Russian River Valley” (Natural Home magazine, March/April 2011)
“Green Among the Brownstones” (Natural Home magazine, March/April 2011)
“Slow Beauty” (Organic Spa magazine, January/February 2012)
“Place Based” (Organic Spa magazine, March/April 2012)
“Eat for Radiant Skin” (Mother Earth Living magazine, July/August 2015)
“Healing with Flowers” (Mother Earth Living magazine, July/August 2016)
The views and opinions expressed on kimberlyloc.com are solely those of Kim Wallace and not views or opinions of any organization or company she is/was affiliated with in the past or present.
“kimberlyloc” is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
All photographs appearing on this site are the property of kimberlyloc.com unless otherwise noted. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kimberlyloc.com.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge and inspiration only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.