Want to work with kimberlyloc? I love collaborating with beauty and lifestyle brands that fit kimberlyloc.com’s aesthetic and philosophy.
Here’s how I approach editorial content and brand partnerships:
To my readers: I do not feature products or sponsored posts from companies that I would not otherwise write about. All opinions are my own.
work with kimberlyloc
editorial product features & reviews
Please consider the following before contacting me about product review opportunities:
- No items sent for editorial consideration will be returned.
- By sending me product for consideration, you are agreeing to allow me to express my true opinion about it — pros and cons.
- I do not exchange reviews for samples. There is no guarantee that products sent to be considered for review will be published on kimberlyloc.com or mentioned in social media.
- If your product does not list the full ingredients online and on the packaging, it will not be considered for sampling or review.
- Please include enough product for at least four weeks of testing.
- Because of the volume of products I receive, I am unable to provide a timeline for testing or possible review.
- If you sent me a sample four weeks ago, please note that I may not have even opened it and begun testing because of my constant testing queue. Thanks for your patience.
- Items reviewed on the blog will always mention the full size price, size, full ingredients and if it was gifted or purchased for review.
If you have read my six years of blog posts, you know that I offer very thorough, detailed reviews and stories about my experiences. This is what makes kimberlyloc.com special and valuable to readers and brands alike.
Blog posts that look or feel rushed, forced or sloppy aren’t valuable or fun to read — or write. kimberlyloc.com does not strive to be the “first” to review something, and does not believe in churning out reviews for the sake of churning out reviews.
Instead, kimberlyloc.com strives to help readers make smart green beauty purchasing decisions by providing honest, thorough, easy-to-read reviews! Thanks for making it possible by sharing your products with me and understanding my approach to reviews.
Because kimberlyloc.com is a personal lifestyle and natural beauty blog written from my perspective, I do not currently offer guest posting opportunities.
I will accept sponsored posts on a case-by-case basis. The content of your company’s sponsored post must align with my topics of natural skincare, makeup and haircare.
Determination of whether your company/product aligns with my topics is my sole decision. I do not accept pre-written posts, but I will collaborate with you on brand messaging while staying true to my opinions on your company/product.
Sponsored posts will always be disclosed. Please contact me for pricing.
Giveaways are great for building reader excitement and engagement. Product giveaways are paid opportunities; please contact me for pricing. Giveaways are reserved for Fridays only, which limits giveaways to four to five a month. As of May 2012, kimberlyloc.com will not ship your giveaway items.
Occasionally, kimberlyloc.com includes affiliate links to the products reviewed or featured. If someone makes a purchase from that link, kimberlyloc.com receives a small commission.
These commissions help pay for hosting fees, site upgrades and blogging tools, such as file storage and photo editors.
- In 2014–2015, kimberlyloc.com earned $2,600 in affiliate payments and spent $2200 on website design updates and blogging tools. Thank you for your support!
Not all product links are affiliate links. Current affiliates include Amazon Associates, eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network, Refersion, RewardStyle and Share A Sale.
kimberlyloc.com accepts monthly display advertising from approved companies. Please contact me for sizes and pricing.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Amazon Affiliates Cookie
kimberlyloc.com is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without permission.