But now, I’m over-the-moon excited to share with you the exclusive launch of Josh Rosebrook’s new Herbal Infusion Oil and Tinted Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 … and, um, give away the duos to THREE LUCKY READERS!
Yeap, all caps was necessary.
I’ve been testing the Herbal Infusion Oil and Tinted Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 for just about a week now.
While I’ll offer full, detailed reviews later, I can tell you my first impressions of them both during my limited testing time (I typically test for four weeks at least).
Herbal Infusion Oil
Formulated as a multi-use treatment oil, Josh Rosebrook’s Herbal Infusion Oil serves as both a makeup remover and a healing, moisturizing skin treatment for all skin types.
I’ve used it to remove regular daytime makeup, heavy eye makeup and even sunscreen without experience redness, irritation or eye discomfort.
Sometimes even the best-made oil cleansers and makeup removers that combine a variety of ingredients are just a little too much for the delicate eye area.
Not this one that’s made with organic oils of olive, jojoba, sunflower, grapeseed, sesame, apricot and almond.
It also includes, in classic Josh Rosebrook style, organic herbal infusions of calendula, slippery elm, marshmallow root, bilberry, neem, alfalfa, skullcap, fennel seed, chickweed, ginkgo leaf, hawthorn berry and green tea.
Organic essential oils of rosewood, damask rose, and a proprietary blend of other organic essential oils round out the ingredients list.
Tinted Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30
A lovely iteration on Josh’s original Nutrient Day Cream (as reviewed in my “ultimate guide to natural sunscreens“), the Tinted Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 provides priming effects akin to a tinted moisturizer or light foundation while protecting the skin from the sun with non-nano zinc oxide.
Color-adjusting earth minerals correct and brighten the skin; the tint has a neutral-pale yellow undertone that looks flawless on my skin tone. I still like to spot-correct breakouts, as the coverage is sheer/light, but it definitely does a nice job of priming and evening out the skin.
If the color match is not quite right for you (whether you are darker or lighter), you’ll still get the priming benefits. It’s best to sample if possible to make sure it’s the right fit for you, of course.
Or, you could just win this giveaway to see if you like it! Want to be one of the first to try these brand new Josh Rosebrook products for free?
THREE of my lucky, loyal readers will the Herbal Infusion Oil and Tinted Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 duos. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway!
Giveaway begins Friday, June 12, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, June 19, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Giveaway begins Friday, June 12, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, June 19, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.