When I first started exploring cleaner, greener beauty in 2007, derma e was one of the first brands I found.
Widely available and extremely affordable, derma e showed me that natural beauty products could be just as sophisticated, beautiful and effective as conventional products.
I was impressed by how large the product offering was (seriously — age-defying, firming, hydrating, soothing, clearing — they’ve got it all), and how thoughtful the star ingredients in each collection were.
Not to mention, derma e products are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free and GMO-free. That’s a hell of an introduction to green beauty, right?
derma e set the bar high for me during my transition, and I’m excited to share a very generous giveaway with my readers — new to green, medium green and dark greenies alike — so that you can experience a little bit from this line.
OK, actually, it’s a lot a bit.
derma e is gifting three (3!) lucky kimberlyloc readers with five (5!) of its awesome products from its brightening, hydrating and exfoliating collections.
Here’s everything three (3!) lucky winners will get (worth $112.95):
derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser ($15.50)
A skin-brightening, sulfate-free facial cleanser that helps promote skin clarity and glow
derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Crème SPF 15 ($29.95)
A lightweight daytime moisturizer to help brighten and even skin tone while providing full spectrum UVA/UVB protection
derma e Hydrating Eye Crème with Hyaluronic Acid ($21.50)
Shown to reduce wrinkle volume, area and depth, this best-selling eye crème deeply hydrates, firms and tones to reduce the look of crow’s feet
derma e Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid ($13.50)
This refreshing mist instantly rehydrates dry, thirsty skin anywhere on the face or body
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub ($32.50)
This award-winning, salon treatment alternative buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars
Ready to enter to win? Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
Giveaway begins Friday, April 24, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, May 1, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of Canada, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, April 24, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, May 1, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.