Founded in January 2010, kimberlyloc.com® helps readers make smart green beauty purchasing decisions by providing honest, thorough, easy-to-read reviews from a friendly natural beauty expert.
Written by natural beauty advocate Kim Wallace, kimberlyloc.com features natural beauty product reviews and glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict.
Kim is a freelance journalist and blogger who writes about natural beauty and skin care and founded the Naturally Beautiful blog, a green beauty blog, on the former Natural Home magazine (now Mother Earth Living) website in June 2008.
She has also contributed beauty editorial to Organic Spa magazine and Her Kansas City magazine and has served as an expert green beauty source for various Kansas City media outlets, including KCTV5’s “Better Kansas City” show and Simply KC magazine.
A Kansas City-area resident, Kim is a bona fide media junkie with a full-time career in all things digital content creation and marketing. Kim’s day-to-day work includes copywriting, content creation, content curation, content strategy, branding and identity and social media management for an international nonprofit organization.
Find kimberlyloc online
See kimberlyloc’s press clips
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Kansas City Fashion Week Spring 2012 (February 2012)
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Fall 2012 Beauty Trends (August 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — How to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall 2012 (September 2012)
- KSHB NBC 41 Action News Kansas City — Fashionistas on a Mission: Shop ‘Til You Drop for a Great Cause (September 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — DIY Natural Beauty Recipes (October 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Multipurpose Beauty Products (December 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Spring 2013 Beauty Trends (April 2013)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Earth Day Beauty Detox (April 2013)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Natural Sunscreens (May 2013)
- KCTV 5 CBS Kansas City — Radiant Orchid, Color of the Year (February 2014)
Websites / Blogs
- The Clean Beauty Blog (June 2012)
- DahliaLynn Lane (September 2012)
- Bottega Blog by La Bella Figura Beauty (December 2012)
- Brightergy Blog (August 2013)
- EcoDivaBeauty (August 2013)
- The Neon Blonde (August 2013)
- No More Dirty Looks (September 2013)
- Bailey Blush (January 2014)
- DreamInGreenGirl (January 2014)
- Edible Facial (March 2014)
- Nettischka (June 2014)
- The Flavorful Life (June 2014)
- Brit + Co (August 2014)
- Mullein & Sparrow Blog (September 2014)
- Organic Beauty Talk (October 2014)
- Zillow Blog (May 2015)
- Purified Cotton Blog (August 2015)
See kimberlyloc’s professional writing samples
Fresh Finds: Fashion Statement (September/October 2008)
“Serendipitous & Sustainable: A Virgin Island Home Saves Water” (January/February 2010)
“Green Among the Brownstones” (March/April 2011)
“Slow Beauty” (January/February 2012)
“Place Based” (March/April 2012)
Real Beauty (2008-2010)
Websites / Blogs
Corporate Website Copywriting
The views and opinions expressed on kimberlyloc.com are solely those of Kim Wallace and not views or opinions of any organization or company she is/was affiliated with in the past or present.
“kimberlyloc” is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
All photographs appearing on this site are the property of kimberlyloc.com unless otherwise noted. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kimberlyloc.com.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge and inspiration only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
get the kimberlyloc newsletter