kimberlyloc.com is natural beauty advocate Kim Wallace’s personal beauty and lifestyle blog that features natural and organic beauty product reviews and glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict.
Photo By Denene Brox Photography
Kim is an expert in natural beauty and skin care and founded the Naturally Beautiful blog, a green beauty blog, on the former Natural Home magazine (now Mother Earth Living) website in June 2008. She has also contributed beauty editorial to Organic Spa magazine and Her Kansas City magazine and has served as an expert beauty source for various Kansas City media outlets, including KCTV5′s “Better Kansas City” show and Simply KC magazine.
A Kansas City-area resident, Kim is a bona fide media junkie with a full-time career in all things digital content marketing. Kim’s day-to-day work includes copywriting, content creation, content curation, content strategy, branding and identity and social media writing for an international nonprofit organization.
A fashionista and budding foodie in the making, Kim occasionally features posts about her favorite cupcakeries and homemade meals as well as everyday-girl fashion and style inspiration.
Find kimberlyloc online
See kimberlyloc’s press clips
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Kansas City Fashion Week Spring 2012 (February 2012)
- The Clean Beauty Blog (June 2012)
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Fall 2012 Beauty Trends (August 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — How to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall 2012 (September 2012)
- KSHB NBC 41 Action News Kansas City — Fashionistas on a Mission: Shop ‘Til You Drop for a Great Cause (September 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — DIY Natural Beauty Recipes (October 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Multipurpose Beauty Products (December 2012)
The views and opinions expressed on kimberlyloc.com are solely those of Kim Wallace and not views or opinions of any organization or company she is/was affiliated with in the past or present.