kimberlyloc.com® is natural beauty advocate Kim Wallace’s personal beauty and lifestyle blog that features natural and organic beauty product reviews and glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict.
Photo By Denene Brox Photography
Kim writes about natural beauty and skin care and founded the Naturally Beautiful blog, a green beauty blog, on the former Natural Home magazine (now Mother Earth Living) website in June 2008. She has also contributed beauty editorial to Organic Spa magazine and Her Kansas City magazine and has served as an expert green beauty source for various Kansas City media outlets, including KCTV5′s “Better Kansas City” show and Simply KC magazine.
A Kansas City-area resident, Kim is a bona fide media junkie with a full-time career in all things digital content creation and marketing. Kim’s day-to-day work includes copywriting, content creation, content curation, content strategy, branding and identity and social media management for an international nonprofit organization.
A fashionista and budding foodie in the making, Kim occasionally features posts about her favorite cupcakeries and homemade meals as well as everyday-girl fashion and style inspiration.
Find kimberlyloc online
See kimberlyloc’s press clips
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Kansas City Fashion Week Spring 2012 (February 2012)
- Fox 4 News Kansas City — Fall 2012 Beauty Trends (August 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — How to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall 2012 (September 2012)
- KSHB NBC 41 Action News Kansas City — Fashionistas on a Mission: Shop ‘Til You Drop for a Great Cause (September 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — DIY Natural Beauty Recipes (October 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Multipurpose Beauty Products (December 2012)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Spring 2013 Beauty Trends (April 2013)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Earth Day Beauty Detox (April 2013)
- KCTV5 CBS Kansas City — Natural Sunscreens (May 2013)
- The Clean Beauty Blog (June 2012)
- DahliaLynn Lane (September 2012)
- Bottega Blog by La Bella Figura Beauty (December 2012)
- Redefined Mom (July 2013)
- EcoDivaBeauty (August 2013)
- Brightergy Blog (August 2013)
- The Neon Blonde (August 2013)
See kimberlyloc’s professional writing samples
Fresh Finds: Fashion Statement (September/October 2008)
“Serendipitous & Sustainable: A Virgin Island Home Saves Water” (January/February 2010)
“Green Among the Brownstones” (March/April 2011)
“Slow Beauty” (January/February 2012)
“Place Based” (March/April 2012)
Real Beauty (2008-2010)
Corporate Website Copywriting
The views and opinions expressed on kimberlyloc.com are solely those of Kim Wallace and not views or opinions of any organization or company she is/was affiliated with in the past or present.
“kimberlyloc” is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.