I did a lot of questionable things when I was 24.
- Dated weird guys.
- Slept four hours a night.
- Took tequila shots.
- Started a random blog to ramble about things I liked.
Seven years later, I find that only one of these things has persisted.
I can’t shake it. It won’t die. Because I still love it.
And that’s blogging about things I like. Mostly beauty things. Maybe other things soon.
Telling stories to and creating relationships with other people who kinda, sorta like the same things I do brings me a sense of joy I can’t question.
And this 7-year-old blog (her birthday was January 12!) has been the catalyst for all of that — and so much more.
As a thank you to everyone who has been rambling along with me since 2010 (or whenever you found this place!), I’ve teamed up with Rachel’s Plan Bee to give away seven (7!) of our special kimberlyloc x Rachel’s Plan Bee Jasmine Gift Sets.
(We tucked away seven of these to celebrate you — these sets are no longer available for purchase.)
It’s a gift to be able to share one amazingly random thing that came out of my seven years of blogging: a skincare collaboration with a genuine brand that shares my appreciation for “the little things” in life.
Because sometimes, those random little things in life are the ones that bring you the most unexpected, everlasting joy.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date. Giveaway is open to international participants. Void where prohibited.
3. Giveaway begins Friday, January 27, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, February 3, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.