Every holiday season, I hope to get a little bling under the tree or in my stocking.
I’ve racked up a few pieces here and there, but sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
Today my friends at Blue Nile are partnering with me to “leave nothing to chance” (OK, except for the whole “this is a random drawing” thing) this holiday season.
They’re offering two lucky kimberlyloc.com readers a $50 gift card a piece to ensure that you get a head start on your sparkle-shopping!
Remember that cute arrow necklace I wore in Monday’s outfit post? There’s more cute jewelry where that came from (on Blue Nile, of course!).
Here’s a few of my favorite Blue Nile pieces that cost less than $50:
Ready to enter to win? Use the Rafflecopter widget below to get started!
Giveaway begins Friday, December 6, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, December 13, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, December 6, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, December 13, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
get the kimberlyloc newsletter
Powered by Facebook Comments