You all know how much I love accessories.
To celebrate fall and my love for you, I’m teaming up with Kansas City-area Stella and Dot stylist Fatima Malik to bring you a fun $50 shopping credit today.
Fatima is the sweetie who introduced me to Stella and Dot (remember this post?), and if you aren’t familiar with this fast-growing company, you should read more about them — and peep its beautiful bauble collection!
Below is a selection of goodies that caught my eye on the Stella and Dot website.
While you can’t get all of these for $50, you can put your gift card (should you win) toward your purchase! There’s a lovely mix of high- and low-priced items on the site; I say get what speaks to your heart!
Ready to enter for your chance to win a $50 credit to shop Stella and Dot through Fatima Malik? Use the Rafflecopter widget below to get started!
Giveaway begins Friday, October 18, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, October 25, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, October 18, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, October 25, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
get the kimberlyloc newsletter
Powered by Facebook Comments