I love summer, but I have to say, I’m ready for fall.
My closet is ready for a refresh — I’m thinking cashmere sweaters, chunky scarves and long cardigans.
But before that can happen (because really, I can’t wear any of that here in Kansas City until, oh, late October), I need to focus on my shoe wardrobe.
In case you didn’t guess, I’ve already been working on this thanks to a little help from Ross Dress for Less.
Another new location opened in the Kansas City metro area this summer (specifically, Olathe, Kansas), and Ross Dress for Less sent me a $25 gift card to shop the grand opening.
I opted to, of course, spend a little more than $25, but with a beautiful selection of brand-name shoes that cost $25-$27, how could I resist?
And now, how you you resist getting a chance at the same opportunity? Ross Dress for Less has so generously (as always!) offered to reward a lucky kimberlyloc.com reader with a $25 gift card to celebrate the grand openings that have happened throughout summer 2013.
Just use the handy Rafflecopter widget below to enter. You must leave a comment (see the widget for the prompt), and all other options are optional (but you get more chances to win if you do the optional tasks!).
Good luck! Winners will be announced next week after the giveaway closes.
Giveaway begins Friday, August 23, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, August 30, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, August 23, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time, and closes on Friday, August 30, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
Powered by Facebook Comments