It’s the last Friday of my blog birthday month!
It’s been an incredible month of fresh new posts, from outfits to beauty reviews, and I’m thrilled to have so many lovely brands offer to host a giveaway in honor of my birthday and to treat my sweet readers.
Today’s blog birthday giveaway sponsor is Katie Hess of the lovely natural fragrance and aromatherapy company Lotus Wei. You may remember my reviews of her line of transformative perfumes — I loved them so much that I just had to have her share a sampler set with you so you could experience it for yourself!
Perfume is one of the most-difficult products to leave behind when you transition to natural and organic personal care.
While I’ve pretty much made the switch and now love using sheer scents from Lotus Wei and other green companies, I still have my formerly beloved scents tucked away in a bag that’s not within reach.
After about six months of going phthalate-scented-fragrance-free, I dug back into that bag of toxins to wear an oldie for a “special night out.”
Much to my surprise, I ended up in a coughing and sneezing fit within minutes of spritzing it on — my body, which had obviously become accustomed to the new, natural smell of itself and its surroundings, was screaming a collective “wtf?!” at me.
I haven’t reached for those synthetic fragrances since.
And you don’t have to either! I am sure you will find a new, natural fragrance you love from Lotus Wei after you win this sampler. Ready to test your luck? Use the handy-dandy Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
Giveaway begins Friday, January 25, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, February 1, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, January 25, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, February 1, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Void where prohibited.