If you know me, you know I’m a big fan of birthdays — and that I’m notorious for celebrating birthday month.
If you know me really well, you know I’m also a big accessories girl — “bring on the bling” is the motto my arms, fingers and neck live by.
In honor of kimberlyloc.com’s third birthday (which was on January 12!), local jewelry designer Jennifer Janesko of Janesko is sponsoring today’s “free stuff Friday” giveaway by donating this hometown girl KS/MO necklace (worn on the blog this week) for a lucky reader to win!
Think of it as getting a little piece of kimberlyloc by way of Janesko to deck your jewelry tree!
In case you didn’t catch Monday’s post, here’s how the silver Janesko KS/MO necklace looks against medium-toned skin:
Ready to win it? Use the handy Rafflecopter form below to enter!
Giveaway begins Friday, January 18, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, January 25, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, January 18, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, January 25, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Void where prohibited.
Powered by Facebook Comments