NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You know what’s cool about having a natural beauty blog?
Besides getting to share my geeked-out product reviews and rants with you, I also get to share my blog birthday (or bloggerversary, whatever you want to call it) with you.
What better way to celebrate three years of lifestyle and natural beauty blogging than with a fun little giveaway of a skincare line that I heart?
Stark Skincare has generously sponsored today’s “free stuff Friday” giveaway to celebrate kimberlyloc.com’s third birthday (which is actually tomorrow — see my first post ever here) by supplying one lucky winner with a Grapefruit Cleanse + Hydrate Balm AND a cool Konjac Sponge.
Thank you so much to Jessica at Stark Skincare for leading the celebration!
(And yes, my beautiful Canadian readers are invited to participate in the giveaway )
Thank you to all my friends, both in real life and online, who have supported me and my blog since the beginning.
I do this because I love it. There’s no master scheme to rule the world one day (but that would be cool, no?) — I just want to share my thoughts and point of view on what works and what doesn’t and continue to connect with like-minded natural beauty enthusiasts who truly “get it.”
If you want to join me and the natural beauty crowd, feel free to connect on Twitter. Also, a small group of green beauty girls (Britanie, Pam, Alexis and I) regularly get together (1x a month) to talk beauty. You’re always welcome to join us.
Now, on to the giveaway! Use the handy Rafflecopter app below to enter!
Giveaway begins Friday, January 11, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, January 18, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, January 11, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central, and closes on Friday, January 18, 2013, at 12:0o a.m. Central.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Void where prohibited.
Powered by Facebook Comments