NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
I’ve been a serial shopper at Ross Dress for Less, the discount designer goods store, for more than a decade (my frugal, smart aunt who lived in both Dallas and currently Oklahoma City introduced me to Ross when I was a tween!).
Today, I got the chance to shop at the new Ross Dress for Less in Blue Springs, Missouri, during its VIP pre-grand opening party.
I’m so excited that the Kansas City-area finally has not one, but two Ross locations — a quick jaunt to Independence or Blue Springs is all it take to find deeply discounted home goods, men’s and women’s apparel, shoes, accessories and more.
During my treasure hunt today with a bunch of fellow bloggers, I scooped up $630 worth of goodies for a mere $122.14 (after using a $50 gift card so generously gifted to me by the Ross Dress for Less team).
Hold up. What?
Here’s what I took home:
- Leather Coach booties // MSRP: $298 // Ross Price: $89.99
- Coin purse // MSRP: $20 // Ross Price: $1.99
- Flying pig (“the bacon fairy”) // MSRP: $12 // Ross Price: $5.99
- Michael Kors pea coat // MSRP: $300 // Ross Price: $59.99
- Total Value: $630 // Total Cost: $172.14 (with tax)
How’s that for designer shopping on a budget?
If you’re ready to update your wardrobe for fall (or take home a cute new piece of home decor!), Ross Dress for Less is offering kimberlyloc.com readers a $25 gift card to celebrate its grand openings this weekend.
Ready to enter? Use the handy-dandy Rafflecopter entry form below (you have several opportunities to participate), and good luck!
P.S. If you choose the “leave a comment” option, please answer the question: What item do you want to add to your wardrobe/home this fall?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway begins Friday, October 5, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST, and closes on Saturday, October, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, October 5, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST, and closes on Saturday, October, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
Powered by Facebook Comments