NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
We’ve been talking a lot about skin care and detox on the blog this week, so I thought it would be fit to introduce a “free stuff friday” post that will give you the opportunity to try a stellar collection of detoxifying skin care products from one of my favorite brands: Eminence!
I have one of these Eminence Detox Tubes, and the first time I dug in, I was surprised at how potent a few of the products inside were. Here’s what’s inside and my take on each:
Loved this wash. It’s refreshing, thanks to lemon and lime juices, which lends itself to making your skin appear brighter and radiant.
I wouldn’t buy this polisher on its own — but it’s the perfect match for the Lime Stimulating Masque that’s also in this kit. The polisher is a gentle exfoliator made with poppy seeds and fine walnuts that help eliminate dead skin cells from the top layer.
This is the best product in the tube, but please: be careful with it. You only need a pea-sized amount for your entire face because this stuff is potent! “Stimulating” is a light word for how this masque works on your skin.
I think the first thought I had when I used was “OhMyGosh my skin is on fire!” That’s because I used way too much and didn’t blend enough of the Pear and Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher with this cinnamon oil- and lime-laced masque.
Alas, after the masque set and it was time to rinse it off, about an hour after the entire treatment was over, my skin’s texture felt so smooth and I could see how brightened my face appeared and how tightened my pores were.
This masque is light yet moisturizing and provides a nice “yang” to the Lime Stimulating Masque’s “yin.” While it doesn’t offer the same outcome as the lime masque, this masque provides a great balance and shot of moisture to your detox routine.
This whipped moisturizer has a fun scent and light texture, but I haven’t used it enough to offer much opinion on it. To me, sour cherries on my face just wasn’t that appealing to me. I’d probably like it more as a fun body lotion. Tell me how you like it!
I need to use this serum more often, especially with my Visia scores that reveal I need a little help in the inflammation/redness area. This serum is supposed to reduce inflammation and irritation in the skin while helping ease the appearance of broken capillaries that cause redness in the skin.
Again, I haven’t used this serum enough to offer a big opinion on it — but I’ll get back to it and would love to know your thoughts on it, too!
Ready to enter? Use the handy-dandy Rafflecopter entry form below (you have several opportunities to participate), and good luck!
Giveaway begins Friday, August 17, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST, and closes on Friday, August 24, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, August 17, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends Friday, August 24, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. EST.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
Powered by Facebook Comments