NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
I’ve yet to spend time at my sparkling pool this summer (though I did manage to make it to the lake during Memorial Day).
To get in the mood for a lazy weekend by the pool, I’m excited to offer up another great giveaway: Eminence’s Sun Care Starter Set.
As a beauty blogger, you know it’s in my blood to preach about the importance of protecting your skin.
You don’t have to worry about wearing a stinky sunscreen if you win this Eminence Sun Care Starter Set. It contains generous samples sizes of two yummy-smelling sunscreens (Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream, SPF 32 and Tomato Sun Cream SPF 16) as well as the luxe Coconut Milk Cleanser I raved about last week.
A note on the sun creams: While both smell fantastic and are made with zinc oxide, a natural mineral sun barrier, the Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 does also contain a chemical sunscreen, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, that has strong evidence of endocrine disruption. The Tomato Sun Cream SPF 16 does not contain this ingredient, but it is a lower SPF — reapply often!
The Eminence Sun Care Starter Set also contains a lovely Aloe Mint Hydrating Cream Gel for post-sun relief (I mentioned this product on my Facebook page) in addition to a soothing Hibiscus Calendula Recovery Masque for your Sunday night beauty ritual.
So, want to win the Eminence Sun Care Starter Set? Here’s what you have to do:
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me your favorite summertime activity.
- Promise me you’ll wear sunscreen every day!
Giveaway begins Friday, June 8, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT, and closes on Monday, June 11, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, June 8, 2012 at 12:00 am CDT and ends Monday, June 11, 2012, at 12:00 am CDT.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.