NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Happy Friday, friends!
Tsi-La, the generous natural perfume oil company who sponsored last week’s giveaway, is back again this week to offer up some more samples as a thank you to everyone who participated.
Last week, Kristin of Little Rock, Arkansas, won four samples of fragrances. She opted for her scent match, Kizes, as well as Ilang Ilang, Fiori d’Arancio and Kesu.
This week, the last four samples can go to you! Here’s the scents you get if you win (in sample sizes, a $12 value):
Want to win? Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what perfume or fragrance you first wore (for me, it was “Love Spell” by Victoria’s Secret).
- Have a fantastic weekend!
Giveaway begins Friday, April 20, 2012, at 7:20 a.m. CDT, and closes on Monday, April 23, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT.
You have to leave your comment by midnight Central time on April 23 to be counted!
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, April 20, 2012 at 7:20 am CDT and ends Monday, April 23, 2012, at 12:00 am CDT.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.