NOTE: GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
Yesterday, I let you in on my dirty little natural beauty secret.
Today, I’m offering you a chance to win some natural perfume samples from one of the best natural perfumeries around: Tsi-La Organics!
Tsi-La partnered with kimberlyloc.com for this giveaway in honor of Earth month and the company’s “Perfume Amnesty” project, a mission to get more people to just say no to synthetics and embrace the world of natural essential oil fragrances.
For the past week, I’ve been testing four different scents from Tsi-La’s arsenal of intoxicating perfumes, including Fleur Sauvage, an alluring tuberose, jasmine, neroli and sandalwood blend; Kesu, a calming amber, jasmine, davana and blonde woods blend; Ilang Ilang, an exotic mix of ilang ilang, jasmine, citrus and vanilla; and Kizes, a delicate jasmine, elderberry, citron and orange blossom.
I am head over heels for all of these scents (mostly because each of them contain my No. 1 fragrance trigger, jasmine), and I know that I can feel good about rolling on these scents because they’re free of phthalates, parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, preservatives and other harmful ingredients usually found in perfume.
While these scents don’t have the typical staying power of conventional perfume (I roll on my scents twice a day — before work and after lunch), it’s comforting to know that 1) these scents are never going to be overpowering and 2) they’re actually good for your skin.
Want to try them for yourself? Here’s what you have to do:
- Go to the Tsi-La product finder and figure out your best fragrances.
- Leave a comment in the comments section telling me what your best fragrance matches are, according to the product finder.
I have six different scents available for giveaway. If you win, you will get to choose four of the scents below (in sample sizes) to have shipped to you (a $12 value):
Giveaway begins Friday, April 13, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT, and closes on Monday, April 16, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, April 13, 2012 at 12:00 am CDT and ends Monday, April 16, 2012, at 12:00 am CDT.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.