NOTE: GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
“I believe that the body is a true form of art which can be enhanced by accessories, illuminating one’s inner self and personality.”
Jess Bolbach, the creative behind these tough cuffs, has brought her own point of view to the classic French cuff.
Softened with lambskin but toughened up with beautiful hardware and sharp lines, these menswear-inspired cuffs are the perfect combination of feminine and masculine. They offer an unexpected shape to your wrists, giving them an edge that draws the eye down and out.
I’ll be pairing my silver and gold cuff, which Jess gifted to me, with a mix of silky, chunky and feathery textures (think dainty dress to play up the masculine cuff, chunky heels to add more dimension and feathery eyeliner for a touch of grace).
Jess wants to gift a kimberlyloc.com reader with a Bolbach cuff too! Want to win a Bolbach bracelet cuff of your choice? Here’s what you have to do:
- Go to http://www.bolbach.com/collections/cuffs and pick out your favorite cuff (seriously, any one you want!)
- Leave a comment on this blog post describing your best spring accessorizing tip and telling me which cuff you’d love to win.
- For an additional entry, you can tweet out your tip using hashtag #realwomengetcuffed and mentioning @bolbach and @kimberlyloc. Please link to your tweet within the comments section to be counted!
Giveaway begins Friday, March 30, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT, and closes on Friday, April 6, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CDT.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, March 30, 2012 at 12:00 am CDT and ends Friday, April 6, 2012, at 12:00 am CDT.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
All photos courtesy Bolbach