NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
I’m not very good at regularly applying body lotion. It’s a tedious task (skin is the largest organ, remember?) that takes up a little too much time, so I prefer to get mega moisture in the shower and immediately after. Exfoliating scrubs and body oils have reserved spots in my bathroom, and since my obsession with oils and scrubs commenced a few years ago, I’ve never had softer skin.
Argan oil is one of my secrets to soft skin. Well, secret’s out. For the last Free Stuff Friday post of the month, I’m giving away some of my favorite products from Naturelle d’Argan, one of the leading argan oil brands in France that is just now launching in the U.S.
I use Naturelle d’Argan Body Exfoliant (above, middle) to slough away dead skin cells and energize my body in the morning. I love the softness it brings to my skin thanks to the “liquid gold” of argan oil, which is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that restore the skin. It has a light, nutty scent to it that won’t interfere with any other fragrances you may choose to put on after your shower.
I’ve gone through more than half of my Naturelle d’Argan Argan Oil for Face, Body and Hair Care (above, left) quite quickly. It’s the perfect post-shower body oil; it’s fragrance-free and super-moisturizing — a little goes a long way! You can use this on your face before bedtime and as an overnight hair repair treatment (it temporarily seals split ends and soothes the scalp). Truly a simple yet standout product from the line!
This weekend on my mini-vacation, I’m faking a bit of a glow with Naturelle d’Argan Glittering Oil (above, right). It has a similar nutty/sesame smell like the body exfoliant, but with a dash of shimmer. I’m wearing this on my shoulders, chest and temples to bring a little color and light to my winter skin. It’s not a full-on bronzer, though; it just has a hint of temporary, sheer color to add a little healthy flush to your natural skin tone. As with the other products, it’s loaded with argan oil and ultra-moisturizing.
Want to win this trio? All you have to do is answer this question in the comments section below: Where do you plan on or want to travel to in 2012?
For one additional entry in the giveaway, you can “Like” kimberlyloc.com Facebook. Be sure to tell me in the comments section below if you have liked the Facebook page so I can count your vote twice!
Giveaway begins Friday, January 27, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CST, and closes on Friday, February 3, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. CST.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
3. Sweepstakes begins Friday, January 27, 2012 at 12:00 am CST and ends Friday, February 3, 2012, at 12:00 am CST.
4. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
5. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
get the kimberlyloc newsletter
Powered by Facebook Comments